Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Passing Parameters from form to another form/report
Passing Parameters from form to another form/report [message #85559] Thu, 08 July 2004 07:09 Go to next message
abid
I would like to get some knowlege from expert, my question is that:

How I do pass a parameter from a form to another form or report through a text item.

Your emediate reply will be solicited, please.

Thanks
Re: Passing Parameters from form to another form/report [message #85672 is a reply to message #85559] Mon, 19 July 2004 16:58 Go to previous message
Walter Elliott
Check out and buy an Oracle Advanced Forms ref manual. This manual will have sample code that you can virtually copy to accomplish your task. The book costs a few bucks, but it's well worth it. There are many, many sample code snippets that justify the cost of the book. I know, I used the sample code (both Forms trigger code and the Reports source code) to generate what my users required.

What you seek is considered an 'advanced' Forms concept. Once you see the detailed explanation and sample code, you'll quickly become an 'expert'. It's just too detailed to explain here.
Previous Topic: help overcome this error
Next Topic: Java Code on Forms 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 07 20:45:18 CDT 2024