Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » TO REMOVE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE 'Do you want to save the changes you have made?
TO REMOVE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE 'Do you want to save the changes you have made? [message #85708] Fri, 23 July 2004 02:19 Go to next message
domingo
 when i have not made any changes.i WANT TO REMOVE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE  'Do you want to save the changes you have made?

How to DO SAME  ?

THANKZ  --

DOMINGO
Re: TO REMOVE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE 'Do you want to save the changes you have made? [message #85710 is a reply to message #85708] Fri, 23 July 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shoblock
The message is showing up because you did make changes. Probably a post-query trigger that affects a database field. Common problem is - post-query uses db-field to populate non-db field, then the non-db field fires its validate trigger, updating the value of the db-field (updating to the same value, but the field is still changed in oracle's eyes).
Re: TO REMOVE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE 'Do you want to save the changes you have made? [message #85733 is a reply to message #85710] Sun, 25 July 2004 23:44 Go to previous message
Himanshu
Hi,
In order to do so, you need to write your Own Proceudre which will Display some sort of Alert similar to the above mentioned Alert and will Force the user either to Commit, Rollback or Cancel the current operation as Done by the Default Forms Alert.

I do not sugget you to go for this Option unless it is specifically required by your Application.

As explained by Shoblock this message will always Pop-up if you have changed/added or deleted a record.

Regards
Himanshu
Previous Topic: Doubt in list Item (very Urgent)
Next Topic: Tool-Tip in Menu bar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 05 19:53:18 CDT 2024