Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Item Instance Properties
Item Instance Properties [message #85762] Wed, 28 July 2004 02:47 Go to next message
Atul P

Hi All

I have a detailed block where I show details like

Bill No, Bill date, Bill AMount , Received Amt, Balance Amount

Whenever there is a row where Balance Amount > 5000 then I want to change the Visual Attribute for the Current row.

I mean I wish to change the Bill No and Bill date field Background color and Foreground color to some other color dynamically whenever Execute_Query for the Block is fired.

How can I do the same.

Thanks in advance

Atul P

Re: Item Instance Properties [message #85763 is a reply to message #85762] Wed, 28 July 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu
Hi,
As you see the name suggest SET_ITEM_INSTANCE property is applicable to the item only, so you need to set the Visual attribute of each column using this Built-in as there is no built-in available to set the Visaul attribute of the complete perticular row.

HTH
Regards
Himanshu
Re: Item Instance Properties [message #85769 is a reply to message #85762] Wed, 28 July 2004 04:15 Go to previous message
sachin aggarwal
you can fire pre record trigger and in the pre record trigger set the individual property to corresponding item visual attribute on condition >1500
Previous Topic: Any Forms6i GURU here .
Next Topic: question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 05 19:55:54 CDT 2024