Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » AUTOMATICALLY UPDATING LOV / RECORD GROUP PLEASE HELP.
AUTOMATICALLY UPDATING LOV / RECORD GROUP PLEASE HELP. [message #86345] Thu, 23 September 2004 00:46 Go to next message
akshay
I have made a lov based on a record group in a master detail form and this record group query is as follow :

select h.ord_no,d.ord_id,d.it_name,d.rate,(nvl(d.ord_qty,0)-nvl(tot_qty_supp,0)) as pend_qty
from ordheader h, orddetails d
where
d.ord_id=h.ord_id and
h.ord_no= :invdetails.ord_no and
(nvl(d.ord_qty,0)-nvl(tot_qty_supp,0))>0

I need if there are four it_name in this LOV and I select one then next time when I'll call this LOV it should show me 4-1 it_name(items)

It would be very nice if you correct the above query or give any example:

thanks
Re: AUTOMATICALLY UPDATING LOV / RECORD GROUP PLEASE HELP. [message #86385 is a reply to message #86345] Mon, 27 September 2004 05:46 Go to previous message
AB
You need to loop through the block, get the ID of the it_name, concatenate them separted by comma(,) with in you loop (Eg, l_IDs := l_IDs||','||:Block_Name.Item_ID ) Exit the loop when you find it as last record of the block. Then to your record group add one more condition 'WHERE it_Name_ID NOT IN ('||l_IDs ||')'

Hope this helps you

Regards
AB
Previous Topic: CAN ANY ONE HELP ? PLZZZZZZ
Next Topic: how can a choose directory path
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 09 20:26:08 CDT 2024